Pursuant to articles 13 and following of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the personal data which Roberto Montagna Liutaio will come into possession from the moment of registration on the website www.robertomontagnaliutaio.it, we inform the user of the following:
1. Data controller. The owner of the treatment is Roberto Montagna Liutaio based in via Ussuolo, 202
35040 Casale di Scodosia (PD) – VAT number 04893640286
2. Purpose of data processing. The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete provision of the services requested in favor of the user. Furthermore, the data provided may be used for marketing activities, within the limits permitted by law, as well as, in the case of express consent, for sending newsletters regarding our news, offers and updates, including details of our products and services, special offers, discounts or promotions, new products or services, and upcoming events or competitions.
Your personal data may be processed, without the need for your consent, in cases where this is necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from legal provisions in civil, fiscal, anti-money laundering matters, as well as from any other EU legislation, rules, codes or procedures approved by authorities and other competent national institutions.
In addition, your personal data may be processed to respond to requests from the competent administrative or judicial authority and, more generally, from public subjects in compliance with the legal formalities.
Your personal data will also be processed for the purposes related and / or connected to the activities carried out by the Data Controller, such as:
– for subjects who register on the site or who contact us via the site or via email for the provision of the services they request by entering data on the site or by sending emails, as well as for storing data to purposes of the operational and administrative management of contacts. In this regard, we remind you that during the negotiation phase, it is not mandatory to acquire consent if the processing is necessary to fulfill – before the conclusion of the contract – your specific requests;
– for the execution of the contractual relationship and the ancillary services and / or connected to these contracts. In such cases, we inform you that pursuant to the applicable legislation on personal data, the acquisition of your consent is not required if the processing is necessary to perform obligations deriving from a contract;
– for the management of payments (with related processing – according to the terms of the law – of payment data, including the identification details of credit cards or prepaid card) of the services requested and any additional economic charges, based on the provisions of the contract ; o fulfillment of legal, accounting, tax, administrative and contractual obligations related to the provision of the requested services;
– for the analysis and improvement of the services provided, such as the possible conduct of surveys to obtain suggestions from customers;
– for the provision of technical assistance to the customer, if required by the contract;
– your personal data, in addition, may be processed for the defense of a right in court or whenever it is necessary in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Data Controller;
– for surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services provided;
– for the execution of extraordinary operations and company rents or sales, in favor of the other parties contractually involved.
– We disclose to those who register on the site or who contact us via the site or via email that browsing and consulting the site do not require, nor allow, any profiling activities.
– In any case, all data acquired during navigation are treated anonymously and can be used without the express consent of the User only for the purpose of accessing the Site www.robertomontagnaliutaio.it and presenting the services of Roberto Montagna Liutaio.
– In particular, as regards navigation data, we inform you that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
– In addition, the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
It is specified that, your personal data may also be processed, subject to the release of your optional and express separate consent, for the following additional purposes functional to the activity of the Data Controller: market research, economic and statistical analysis; marketing of the owner’s services, sending of advertising / information / promotional material and participation in initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding the owner’s customers. Disclosure of data. Personal data may become known to the persons in charge of the processing and can be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 2 to third party consultancy and assistance suppliers, banks, companies of the Data Controller group, the commercial network, and, more generally , to all those public and private subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2 or for legal obligations.
3. Transfer of data abroad. Personal data can be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries with respect to the European Union.
4. Data retention period. The personal data provided will be retained for the duration of the relationship between Roberto Montagna Liutaio and the user.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5. Right of access. The interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to their personal data. Upon request, the data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In the event of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller can charge a fee contribution based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
6. Right to rectification. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
7. Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”). The interested party, with the exception of the provisions of art.17, paragraph 3, of EU Regulation 2016/679, has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the cases provided for in art.17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 exists
8. Right to limitation of treatment. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of treatment by using one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
9. Right to object to treatment. The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
10. Right to data portability. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller to whom he provided them only in the cases provided for by the law and without affecting the rights and freedoms of others.
11. Revocation of consent. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
12. Right to complain. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
13. Refusal to provide data. Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data will make it impossible to provide the services requested.
14. Disclosure of data. Personal data may become known to the persons in charge of the processing and can be communicated for the purposes described to third parties exclusively for purposes related to the provision of the requested services.
15. Dissemination of data. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.